10 Tips to Stay Fit and Maintain your Health
Sustaining a healthy way of life can be started at any age. Once you have decided, then you just need to work towards your goal. Fitness is necessary for every person who wants to prevent from diseases and be healthy.
Your first step towards your fitness is to access yourself and try to make certain improvements in those areas, where you need to do more workouts.You just need to follow your routine in such a way that your exercise will become a pleasure for you and not torture. Here are ten tips to stay fit and maintain your health.
- Bicycling- Most of the people do not know the advantages of this great exercise.Bicycling builds up your body and builds a stronger cardiovascular system. It allows you to go out and enjoy nature as well as fresh air.
- Walking- Walking is a magnificent way to get healthy. This will tone your muscles and improve lung capability. Jogging- Jogging is a superb way to get fit. This will create a strong heart and relieve stress which is good for your heart as well as lungs.
- Swimming- Swimming is the perfect option for any individual to stay in shape. It will help you to lose your weight, tighten your body and get a perfect workout.
- Tennis-Tennis will help you to improve your health. This is a great way to lose weight and make you physically powerful and improve your cardiovascular system.
- Dancing- Dancing has so much fun as well as health benefits. It really hardly matters what type of music and dance is. The main idea behind dancing is just to move your body. It is optional as an avenue to fitness.
- VCR- If you have a DVD or VCR, you may need to attach in some fine workout tapes. You will be required only 15 minutes of workout daily to get started. Try such things only for two weeks, after that you will find stunned result in yourself.
- Abdominal Crunches-Crunches are always favorite among athletes. Bending on your back with bent knees, cross your hands towards your chest, keeping feet straight on the floor, and after then curls your trunk rolling from your hips.
- Squats-Squats are excellent for hamstrings, calves and quads. You need to bend your knees slightly and spread them about two feet.
- Tricep Press- For Tricep Press, you need to stand on floor about two feet apart with your knees, and then slightly bend your arms toward your head. Try to do this exercise with some weight like one to five pounds.